Amritt has developed a practical, systematic India market research approach to help Western clients reduce their risks and maximize the return on their investment, as also to help clients compete and win in the India marketplace. With our global vision and local experience and network, we assist clients to acquire valuable market information, undertake comprehensive market analyses, draw up appropriate entry strategy, establish best distribution channels and expand our clients’ business effectively in India.
With our India market research you are able to answer questions such as:
- How do I know the target market segments in India are big enough for my product offering to be a success there? What is the size of the target market?
- How can I ensure that the different India target market segments understand my offering? Do I deliver a different message to each segment, and if so how?
- How should I market and promote my offering in each new region or state in India?
- Will my products or services need to be adjusted to meet the needs of the target market, and if so how?
- How can I price my products and services in the India target markets?
- What are the most promising routes to market in India? How should I seek to access the India marketplace?
- If there is an opportunity, what type of business would be best placed to make the most of this opportunity? For example, should we begin by setting up a representative office or subsidiary in India? What about a joint venture? Or should we begin by tapping into a local distribution network?