- Term: tender coconutraw coconut, which has green outside and whose water is a popular roadside drinkAll Dictionary Terms
Malibu, CA 90265, USA
View Larger Map
Global Marketing Strategy – India Market EntryIn order to succeed in market entry to India, companies must carefully plan and execute their go-to-market strategy since India is such a complex and challenging country.
Early market entry to India has many advantages including:
- Ability to lock-up access to key resources and create higher entry barriers for later entrants
- Ability to set the pattern of buyer preference in both consumer and industrial markets
- Ability to avail of government concessions and incentives
- Ability to observe and learn market attributes for a longer time period
One might think that global markets are accessible only to large companies with the deepest pockets. However, Amritt’s experience shows that smaller companies (SMEs) also have potential to succeed in international trade due to their flexibility and nimbleness.
In order to succeed in market entry to India, companies must carefully plan and execute their go-to-market strategy since India is such a complex and challenging country. India has various groups of consumers; their attitude, requirements, expectations, and desires differ by region. Problems can arise from a lack of market understanding and insufficient planning. Decisions made in the early stage—including organizational structure, partnerships, staffing, and market risks—will dramatically affect your success in the long run.