- Interest in Nepal, Indonesia, and Bhutan witnessed high year-on-year growth.
- Travel-related queries such as planning, transport, accommodation, vacation packages and travel documentation witnessed a 53% year-on-year growth during the same period.
- A 70% Y-o-Y growth in travel queries from non-metro cities over the past year, with 40.80% of all travel related queries emerging from cities and towns beyond Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
- Within India, Goa continues to be the most preferred destination; hill stations such as Manali, Shimla and Ooty feature in the top 10 destinations list.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands have witnessed a boom in popularity with 39.8% Y-o-Y growth.
- Search queries for rail services were nearly twice as high as the combined searches for all other modes of travel: air, bus, taxi, and car rentals.
What's the Favorite Destination for India's Tourists?
Who We Are
Small or big, your business will love our financial help and business consultations! We are happy when our clients are too… Actually, this is quite simple to achieve – because each time we help them in sorting out different accounting intricacies or save the day before filing the taxes, they are happy indeed! And so are we.