India Market Entry: India Market Research
India, the third largest economy in the world according to purchasing power parity after the United States and China, presents lucrative and diverse opportunities for western companies with the right products, services, and commitment. American trade with India exceeds $110 billion. India now buys more American goods and services than Israel, Italy and Saudi Arabia. India’s growing $2.1 trillion economy demands American and European products and services for its consumers, industry and government.
We can provide the following services to our clients:
- India market research: in-depth market understanding; segmentation and phased entry are often key to success in an economy as diverse and complex as India.
- Market entry strategy: identification of the best distribution channels
- India market analysis: are your products marketable in India’s markets? What is the market size based on primary and channel interviews, empirical data and competitive analysis
- India market expansion: growth and increase of market share; fresh look at your current approach and suggestions on improvement
- Establishment of sales channels: implementation of market entry strategy
As a professional market research and consulting company for India, Amritt is able to conduct high quality customized India market intelligence such as industry research, product surveys, competitor studies, consumer research, studies on sales channels, due diligence and investment investigation.
India’s requirements for equipment and services for major sectors such as consumer goods, medical devices, energy, defense and security, environment, healthcare, high-tech, infrastructure, and transportation exceeds hundreds of billions of dollars in the mid-term as the Indian economy further globalizes and expands.
Amritt’s go-to-market services help develop and execute roadmaps to launch your presence in India:
- Exploring opportunities in the Indian market – Identify and assess the specific opportunities, risks, and challenges in India in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Choosing product portfolios for India – Determine which product offerings in your portfolio should be marketed in India.
- Qualifying the right local partners – Establish local relationships by joint ventures and strategic alliances to handle issues such as sales, marketing, and distribution.
- Establishing new company operations overseas – Choose an appropriate location to expand your operations to India.
- Facilitating regulatory compliance – Make sure that your processes are in line with both local requirements and Foreign Direct Investment rules using in-market third party help for legal, accounting, advertising, and public relations. Get your products registered with Indian authorities, propose and execute changes to packaging, labeling and formulation as needed.
- Managing human resources – Qualify and recruit in-market executives and determine whom to expatriate to India from your western staff.